Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Reaction to: Pandemic: When do schools close?

I did not know that children were more accessible for the flu and that it is more threatening for them. Swine flu is a hot item at the moment and I think it is shocking to see that some schools have already shut their doors. I thought the media was making a big deal of a little flu, but now it makes me realize that it is coming closer and closer. It is hard to imagine that the school where I work will shut its doors for a while in case of a swine flu victim. It is even harder to imagine that one of my pupils could be contaminated, because it does not seem to be so near. It can happen everywhere and after reading this article I realized that it is more dangerous and spreading around than I thought. I hope it will not be necessary to shut the doors of schools in Holland.

No comments:

Post a Comment